Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Retro Cap'n Crunch

I saw this the other day when I was browsing through the cereal aisle trying to decide which one to get.I stopped when I saw this one, it caught my eye because the packaging has changed dramatically from the previous box design. I did a little research and found out that Cap'n Crunch was created during the 60s and the new box design is celebrating the cereal's origin. I thought the design tactic was very clever. Since the design went from something that has been around for a while to something that is not seen today very often it automatically draws the consumers' eye to the product.The design went from having a 3D effect to it to a flat 2D effect which makes it more noticeable as well. Two thumbs up for Retro Cap'n Crunch.

2 comments:

  1. barry lee bartlett the cyou allapt loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. BARRY LEE BARTLETT -VS- DUANE VANTASSEL AS THE REAL CHICKEN MAN O YAH THE DO-WAH MAN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete